Monday, August 30, 2010

Rockies Game and Fishing Success

I should have kissed him!
This weekend Quinn's dad invited Quinn, me, and my dad to meet in Denver to see a baseball game. Our seats were in a part of the field I had never sat in before.  The dad's got a long great...and the beer never tasted better! I even managed to snag a photo with Dinger.  Too bad those darn kids got in the way of my photo op!

Dad and I had a great time and the weather was perfect.  Mike, Quinn's dad, brought his glove but we didn't have the chance to caught a ball, or watch Mike get athletic.

On Sunday, Quinn and I went fishing for a few hours out by Wood's Landing.  Quinn was SOL on fish but I caught one and then almost another.  I am slowly becoming a fishing pro with the Pink Panther.  I tried to get a photo, but I was alone on the bank and too excited to manage the fishing pole and the camera at the same time. 

My first article was published (without any revisions or suggestions by editors--woohoo!) to Suite101.  According to the blog forums, you really don't start making significant money until about the 50th article. Better getting writing then!

No comments:

Post a Comment