Friday, August 27, 2010

Ladies Night

Marissa is a fox.
Last night was self-proclaimed ladies night.  Both Marissa and I pulled out some killer dresses we bought but avoided wearing because of one reason or the other.  Marissa bought her dress months ago and decided it was too revealing to wear out anywhere. But with the help of a tube top, the dress became a mega hit! It also helped that Marissa is now driving her brother's convertible sports car around.   Yay! Now all she has to do is apply to America's Next Top Model and get Miss J to help her out with her walk.

I don't know how I convinced a vegetarian to go to Wing Night, but somehow I succeeded and we met Kirstin at Applebees.  And, because you can't just stop with food and margaritas, we ended up heading to Mingles for fishbowls.

One of my hottest and most fun friends, Kirstin.
 I don't think I have been to Mingles for years, as it is notorious for rednecks, sticky floors, and terrible music.  But, an $8 drink as big as my head made me forget all of those problems.  And the best part...I still got to work by 7:15! Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment